Wednesday 23 October 2013

Annie's Pasta and Cheese


I got around to making my little box of Annie's Rice Pasta Shells & White Cheddar. Let me just say, I will definitely be buying more of this. It is quick, convenient, cheesey, and most importantly, gluten-free. Now, I know I threw my whole dairy-free thing in the can with this, but I so don't care. 


First awesome thing about this is how easy it is. Boil the pasta, mix the cheese powder with milk, mix with pasta, eat. It couldn't be simpler.


Second awesome thing about this: The cheese is a natural white. It feels whole and healthy when you're eating it. The sauce is creamy, smooth, and the pasta is a good texture too, without being slimy or grainy.


It's something I would feed to my children, if I had any. It's also something I would (and did) make for dinner, and eat the other half for lunch the next day. Leftovers are not any less amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment