Wednesday 15 May 2013

Day 83: Unemployment and Spicy Chicken Rub

I think unemployment suits me. I had a great day today. I wish I could have a lot more days like today, but I start at my new job tomorrow. So that's poopy, but whatever.

I cleaned, and organized some things and cleaned some more. I made a spicy rubbed chicken for dinner. It was a great day.

The chicken was great. I got the recipe from my new Cooking Light Gluten Free cookbook. I found it at the library, and fell in love, and decided it was the one and only cookbook for me. I've been looking for it (passively) everywhere, and Banana found it for me! At Chapters, it was the only one left, and the only one in the province. Apparently I'm the only person in the world who realizes how amazing this cookbook is.

The spicy rub is really basic, just a mix of a few spices. The book says you can rub it on fish, chicken, and steak, or whatever. I only made enough for two pieces of chicken, and Hubby barbecued it, just to see how it goes. I really liked it, and so did he, so I'll definitely be making it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment