Thursday 2 May 2013

Day 70: Pizza for Moving?

A couple friends of ours moved today. They lived in a small town fifteen minutes from here, and they moved to Saskatoon. Ugh. I would hate to pack everything I own into a U-Haul. I liked moving slowly, making several trips, and having things in two houses for a day or two.

We wanted to help out, so we picked up some pizza for them and brought it out to their house, and then Hubby helped them load some of the last stuff (excluding the bed) into the U-Haul. I sat on the floor and watched, totally spaced out.

Because he was just going to eat pizza with them, we stopped at Safeway on the way out of town and I bought some GF buns, some pretzels, and some chips for dinner. If I'd been thinking, I would have bought some deli meat and some cheese, but I wasn't. So I had a pretty lame dinner, but hey.

No comments:

Post a Comment