Wednesday 27 March 2013

Day 34: Dreaming

I'm the kind of person who has two different types of dreams. I either dream ridiculous, ludicrous things that could never happen, and don't make much sense at all. They're usually combinations of whatever has been going on recently.

The other type is hyper-realistic. Things that either could happen, or might not really happen, but everything seems logical and happens in a normal way. I usually wake up believing that they actually happened, and sometimes I go several hours before I remember something that didn't make any sense. I've dreamed that my husband admitted to an affair with Taylor Swift and spent a few hours mad at him before.

So, now that you know how messed up my dream world is, I'll tell you about my dream last night.

My husband, my big sister and I were at a street fair, looking at all the vendors and their jewelry. And then I walked up to the two of them eating a hot dog. I don't usually like hot dogs, but this one was delicious and the bun was moist and chewy. I ate the whole thing, and we kept walking, and then all of the sudden, I realized and said something. Both my sister and husband just looked at me and were like, "Uh, yeah, we didn't want to say anything because you looked like you were enjoying it so much." I got so mad at them. How could they just let me eat that? And then I woke up.

At first, I was mad at my hubby, who was sleeping peacefully beside me. And then I remembered how delicious that hot dog bun was. Oh man... I've never tasted such good dream food.

No comments:

Post a Comment